How do you make a blox?
It’s relatively simple. Grab some friends, some beer, and some pizza and you can build hundreds and hundreds in just a few hours. We invite our neighbors and call it a Blox party.
- Each side is pre-scored for easy folding – simply make all the folds, and punch in the eyes in the center.
- Next, take two sides and position them so they sort of hook together, at a 90° angle.
- Fold the triangle pegs in and insert the hook into the eye to create a triangular peg. Repeat with other side.
- Continue adding sides and hooking in the pegs.
- The last side is a bit tricky. There are a couple ways to do it, but the most straightforward is to bend the short flaps of the four pegs in, then slide the last side into place.
- Connect the last pegs and the blox is complete!