progress report

I spend today trying to re-think how Aracataca should be structured. it shouldn’t be too difficult to create, but I’m still learning how to link things up in Unity3D. I realized that I’m probably trying to do too much with a single script. I decided to write/adapt the code chunk that changes colors with a Sin function, creating and exposing variables that can modify the duration of the Sin oscillation. this will be used for elements where the exact timing isn’t necessary, like lightning. I created a boolean variable that might be used as an on-off switch to start the oscillation.

I spent a couple of hours mentoring a younger professor who is hoping to change institutions.

I spent some time over the weekend on F/LOSSY, but I think I’ll save that for it’s own post.


November 9, 2015